Saenderhian is the language spoken by the Snow Elves, the pronounciation is the same as the 'Common Tongue' utilised by species to communicate with each other. The Snow Elves simply uses other words, some of them can be ridicilously long while others only contain 2 or 3 letters.
- Aankhe = Key.
- Do = Dark, derived from Dothor, meaning 'Dark Elf'.
- Faorithunel = Frost, derived from Faorithunelthor, meaning 'Frost Elf'.
- He = High, derived from Hethor, meaning 'High Elf'.
- Saelon = Snow.
- Saenderhian = Purity
- Shen = Relaxing, the first word of 'Relaxing Dance', a hyphen indicates that Shen-Tzi is pronounced as one word.
- Thor = Elf.
- Tzi = Dance, the second word of 'Relaxing Dance', a hyphen indicates that Shen-Tzi is pronounced as one word.
- Xhelum = Kronos, dervived from Xhekumthor, meaning 'Kronos Elf'.
- Zwyoref = Sand, derived from Zwyorefthor, meaning 'Sand Elf'.
The word 'Aankhe' was derived from 'Ankh', a key in the Egyption religions, it was used by the gods as a sign of immortaility.